filters
Show
City:
Show

Nova Cosmetic Center in Miami, Florida - POOR CUSTomer service

Very bad customer service. I cannot get my person who has been assigned to me as a contact to call me back. Ive e mailed her at her rewuest...2x's...then I have called 2 times! I have a simple question. Im a new customer...Ive paid for services, yet havent recieved them yet. You would think they could at least call me back! I do not recommend anyone go to this office. There are plenty of others around that will respect you enough to call you back:) I am amazed at the lack of help. Because of the poor service I have directed 2 of my friends to go elsewhere....too bad for them.

Don't do anything in this place. The plastic surgeon is an arrogant person that hates to admit when he did a not to good job.

When you are working with a person face and you have a bad day this can ruined a person for life. It's been five years and every time I look at myself in the mirror is a reminder of the awful job he did .

Not an apology or let's try to fix it. He changed my life for the worst.

:( I had a consultation regarding facial products and services and the lady who assisted me was incredibly rude and unprofessional. I was treated with such disrespect!!

There is a way to give a professional opinion rather than use insulting statements like she did. It was not a professional consultation. I felt extremely uncomfortable and left as soon as possible. I will never go there again.

I think the owner should look into how his staff is talking to his clients. After all, he just lost a substantial amount of business due to her lack of professionalism.

View more comments (1)